If you have a position you would like posted on this page, please download and complete the ASA Job Posting Form then email the job description along with contact information to email@example.com.
Research Associate or Postdoctoral Fellow – Molecular Diagnostics of Male Infertility
March 11, 2019
CReATe Program Inc.
Research program in top-rated fertility clinic setting seeks enthusiastic candidate to collaboratively undertake the investigation of idiopathic male infertility, discovery of biomarkers, investigation of extracellular vesicles (EVs) and EV-contained nuclear acids and proteins associated with male fertility and development of molecular diagnostics. The candidate will collaborate with other research groups and provide technical expertise in EVs isolation and characterization, proteomics, molecular biology of male infertility.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Motivated and self-driven recent PhD graduate
- Proficient knowledge of reproductive biology
- Highly skilled in EVs isolation and characterization
- Technical experience in characterization of proteins and nucleic acids derived from body fluids, tissues and clinical samples
- Hands on expertise in proteomics, molecular biology techniques and related bioinformatics
- Hands on expertise in flow-cytometry, Western Blotting, fluorescent microscopy, DNA or RNA sequencing
- Excellent communication and team work skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning and overseeing the technical execution of projects related to the characterization of EVs, proteins and nucleic acids in seminal fluid, tissues and culture media
- Supervision of technicians and students working on male infertility projects
- Assistance with technical aspects of EVs, molecular biology, proteomics to other research groups
- Preparation of manuscripts and presentations
- Assistance with preparation of grant and REB applications
TO APPLY: Interested candidates are encouraged send a cover letter and CV, names and contact information for three references to the attention of the Andrology Director, Dr. Sergey Moskovtsev, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CReATe Program Inc. is a Toronto-based health care company with over 15 years of experience in providing advanced reproductive care, including extensive R&D and education programs in the area of reproductive biology and regenerative medicine. CReATe currently employs over 120 people in Toronto, Ontario, and is conducting research for the advancement of assisted reproductive technologies and the development of new tests for male and female infertility, as well as the development of human umbilical cord stem cell-based therapies.