2023 Andrology Laboratory Workshop
The Andrology Laboratory Committee of the American Society of Andrology (ASA) invites you to attend 2023 Andrology Laboratory Workshop (ALW) focused on
“The Role of Andrology Laboratory Protocols towards the success of an ART/IVF program”
The contributions made by andrology laboratory personnel to the success rate of an ART facility can be overlooked but are critical. This workshop explores some of the basic procedures and options used in modern ART labs. The faculty will discuss and demonstrate procedures and technologies using a variety of hands on and virtual exercises.
- Sperm Morphology Using an Algorithm – Interactive Workshop
- TESE for IVF, ICSI and Cryopreservation – Interactive Workshop
- Use of Arex FcR Assay to Maximize Sperm Fertility Capacity
- Applications of OligoFISH® Probes in Diagnosis of Male Infertility
- Preparation of Semen Samples for the success of IUI, IVF/ICSI
- The Future of Sperm Proteomics and its contribution the success of ART
- Erectile Dysfunction: Basics with a focus on Diagnostic tools
- Duplex Ultrasound in Assessment of ED – Interactive Workshop
Reproductive health professionals, urologists, andrology & embryology laboratory management and testing staff that want to learn about new methods and options
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
(8:30 am – 5:00pm)
Westin Boston Seaport
There will be a modest fee to attend this ALW at a rate to be finalized soon.
You are also encouraged to attend the ASA Annual Meeting. For further information,
click here, although it is not required for attending the ALW.