The 2022 Testis Workshop agenda is now available!
More Information Coming Soon
North American Testis Workshop
Early Bird Pricing
(Before Jan. 30)
|Pricing After January 30|
|ASA Trainee Member||$150||$210|
|ASA Trainee Non-Member||$150||$210|
Registration refund requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 8, 2022. All refunds will be subject to a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be made after April 8.
Reserve your room at Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa by April 12, 2022 to receive the ASA booking rate:
Friday, January 7, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET (10:00 PM GMT)
- Abstract submissions are only accepted via official abstract website.
- Contents should not be published prior to the abstract submission deadline.
- A person cannot be the presenting author on more than two abstracts but can be co-author on any number of abstracts.
- Word Count limit is 375 words or less excluding title and authors.
- Abstracts must be submitted with 4 components: objectives, methods, results, and conclusions.
- All of the accepted abstracts will be presented as posters. In addition to poster presentations, a small number will be selected by the Program Committee for oral presentations during the four main sessions.
- All accepted abstracts will be published as a supplement in Andrology, the official journal of the American Society of Andrology and the European Academy of Andrology.
- Announcements of accepted and rejected submissions is planned for January 28, 2022.
Trainees who are first-author presenters and are submitting their first abstract to ASA will be granted a one-year free membership in ASA and can register as “Trainee Members”.
2022 Testis Workshop Program Committee
Wei Yan, MD, PhD (Chair)
Wenfeng An, PhD
Tony DeFalco, PhD
Kate Loveland, PhD
Erika Matunis, PhD
Jon Oately, PhD
John Schimenti, PhD
Monika Ward, PhD