Call for Abstracts
North American Testis Workshop
May 2-5, 2024
Embassy Suites Denver Downtown
Submission Deadline: Submission Deadline: Tuesday, January 9, 2024 at 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (10:00 PM GMT)
- TW only accepts electronic abstract submissions via the official abstract submission website.
- Contents should not be published prior to the abstract submission deadline.
- A person cannot be the presenting author on more than two abstracts but can be co-author on any number of abstracts.
- Word Count limit is 375 words or less excluding title and authors.
- Abstracts should include a description of study objectives, methods, results, and conclusions.
- All of the accepted abstracts will be presented as posters. In addition to poster presentations, a small number will be selected by the Program Committee for oral presentations during the four main sessions.
All accepted abstracts presented at the biennial meeting will be published as a supplement in Andrology, the official journal of the American Society of Andrology and the European Academy of Andrology.
- Announcements of accepted and rejected submissions is planned for Mid February.